This Policy applies regardless of the technologies or methods you use to access our site.
What Are Cookies and Their Intended Purposes?
These technologies can be used when collecting data on our behalf and account by third parties acting on our behalf and account, as well as in a variety of other data acquisition tools that automatically collect information from our website, which shows how you access and use the site each time you visit our website. The technologies we use are used to enhance our website, making it convenient, effective and secure. Examples of these technologies include cookies, flash cookies and analytical cookies.
Main Purposes of Using Cookies
- To improve the functionality and performance of the Web site in order to enhance the services provided to you,
- To improve the Website, introduce new features through the Website and personalize the features offered according to your preferences,
- The need for some statistical data to use the website more effectively,
- To gather information about your browsing and usage preferences and habits specific to the website you visit,
- The need for your personal data such as your IP address in order to fulfil legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and the Fight Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles for the Regulation of Publications on the Internet.
What Types of Data Do We Process with Cookies?
- To simplify the use of Erciyes Anadolu Holding A.Ş. and its Affiliates sites, further customizing the sites and products of Erciyes Anadolu Holding A.Ş. and its Affiliates to your interests and needs; To remember your browsing and usage preferences during your visit to Erciyes Anadolu Holding A.Ş. and its affiliates.
- To ensure that the various features and functions of Erciyes Anadolu Holding A.Ş. and its Affiliates' sites function properly,
- To collect and analyse general information about our site to correct malfunctioning pages, improve our site, remove or improve unpreferred pages, the most clicked links about how Erciyes Anadolu Holding A.Ş. and its Affiliates' sites are used by visitors, the most visited pages, the number of error messages displayed, etc.
- To identify you with the data we collect through cookies, to customize the site for you or to track your activities on external websites.
Cookies installed on your computer or information obtained are used for statistical analysis or safety precautions. No personal data is collected through cookies.
Cookies are not used for any purpose other than those set out in this Policy, and all related processes are in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 6698.
Categories of Cookies
Cookies can be classified in several ways:
These cookies are used to break a user's visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the visiting web page or is inactive for a while.
These cookies are kept in your browser and remain valid until deleted by you or until the expiration date.
These cookies are essential for the Website to run smoothly. These cookies are needed to manage the system, prevent fraudulent operations, and if blocked, the Website will not work.
Cookies that use data about how you use a site, such as remembering your preferences, using the website efficiently, and optimizing the site to respond to your requests. By their nature, cookies of this type can contain your personal data.
Functional and Analytical Cookies
Cookies that use data about how you use a site, such as remembering your preferences, using the website efficiently, and optimizing the site to respond to your requests.
By their nature, cookies of this type can contain your personal data. For example, cookies that record your preference for the display language of the site are functional cookies.
Analytical cookies and the number of people who visit the website are the cookies that enable the generation of analytical results such as the identification of pages displayed on the website, website visiting hours, website page scrolling gestures, and so forth.
Tracking cookies are primary and third-party cookies that are created during your visit to our website and third-party domains. These cookies make it possible to track your click and visit history on the domains in which they were created and to match these records between different domains. Such cookies are used to recognize and profile users, target advertising and marketing activities and customize content. These cookies will not be used to identify you or to make decisions about your individual.
How Can You Control Cookies?
You can control or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete cookies that already exist on your computer and prevent cookies from being kept/stored in most Internet browsers. However, we would like to remind you that if you delete cookies and prevent future cookies from being downloaded to your computer, you will not be able to access some of our features.
Most internet browsers allow you to:
- View saved cookies and delete whichever you want.
- Block third-party cookies.
- Block cookies from certain sites.
- Block all cookies.
- Delete all cookies when you close Internet explorer.
1. Open the desktop, and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider at the bottom of Settings above to block all cookies, and tap or click OK.
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. At the top right, click More Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
4. Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. Under "All cookies and site data," look for the name of the website.
7. Click the Remove icon to the right of the site.
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
3. Change the Firefox setting to "use custom settings for history".
4. Click the View cookies... button. The Cookies window will appear.
5. In the Search field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies that match your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
7. Click the Close button to close the Cookies window. Then close the about:preferences page.
1. Select Safari > Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.